Rules to Twitter Success
Who haven’t heard about Twitter? Well, perhaps if you’re not using the internet, you’re probably not aware that this social network existed or other related sites. Why don’t you surf the web now and see what Twitter can offer you.
You need to sign up first before you can use the site to meet different kinds of people. Most of the individuals you can find on Twitter want to meet other people. They want to stay connected 24/7 and they want to gain new friends. Is your reason the same? Of course, there are those who simply want to take their business to a different level. Twitter marketing is also possible these days but to ensure success, you must follow certain rules.
Many businesses have experienced growth and expansion through various internet and social media resources. Consider the following rules to twitter success:
1. Visibility – you must ensure your visibility on Twitter. Spend a few of hours everyday by posting tweets and responding to the tweets you receive. This is an excellent way of getting to know more people. Use the tool “Twitter Blueprint”. You must first determine your Twitter routine. Designate particular hours for tweeting everyday. You must also follow a certain number of people every week and check which ones follow you back. Try to make direct replies. A good thing about Twitter is that you can reply from your mobile device. If you’re always seen and heard on Twitter, you can increase your visibility.
2. Powerful Profile – when you join Twitter, you will first create your profile page. Make the page interesting and powerful. What does your profile say about you? Your personality? Your interests? Can your profile bring out the curiosity of others? A powerful profile makes other people think and smile. Once they see your profile, they are immediately moved and they want to get to know you better. A powerful profile can generate immediate reaction towards you.
3. Twittering – you should always make it a point to share what you’re doing. You must tell everyone about your life and experiences. When there are messages for you, try to answer them accordingly. When someone tweets you, thank him or her. Try to look at Twitter as a billboard where you’re free to post anything that you want others to know. By using it often and wisely, you can enhance your presence on Twitter.
4. Twitter Networking – aside from making friends, you can also make business partners through Twitter. Millions of people use the site everyday. Connect with your target market and befriend them. You must strive to build good relationships. When you have lots of friends already, you can now introduce your business. It will be easier to talk them into patronizing your business because they trust you.
5. Direct Messages – sending direct messages is already part of the system. There you will find the list of people who are always talking, connecting, and thinking about you. Read the messages and let the people know how much you appreciate them. You can even use the list as valuable leads.
6. Videos and photos – it is very important to share videos and photos through Twitter. It establishes a more intimate relationship because others can get a glimpse of your life. It can also be used for exposure.
These are the rules to Twitter marketing success.